Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Happening



1996 loose leaf puer with mystery origins.

Hello Tea Friends!
Sorry I haven't posted in so long. We're in the middle of some big changes and our little blog has been neglected in the process. I was asked to keep quiet about what's in the works but it's become known as the worst kept secret in "teadom". There have been leaks here and there (looking at you, Brandon of WrongFuCha..) and while I still can't talk about it, most people have figured it out. If you're the few still in left in the dark... here's what I can say:
 The Tea Gallery is planning a change of scenery with an old friend.

If you need a couple more hints, just hunt down Brandon (the blabbermouth) on teachat.com.




Nanou Green

2 comments:

Brandon said...

What some call blab...
Others call good marketing.

Besides, I have some stiff competition for chief blabbermouth!

yumcha said...

And that's we we love ya, the "free marketing"
;)